Thursday 17 October 2013

DIY POLKA DOT W/C

Taking inspiration from one of my favourite patterns and many hours scrolling through Pinterest, I came to the conclusion that our downstairs toilet would be transformed covered in polka dots! Here's some inspiration from Pinterest...


So I figured I needed a polka dot cutter (got mine from Hobbycraft and chose the 1 inch diameter circle punch). And for the gold I used normal sticky back plastic sprayed with gold spray paint. You could use any colour so the possibilities are endless! Here's during the punching process...


I decided to go for the random layout as this would be the easiest and fastest (the whole project took around 2 hours including the drying time of the spray paint). After a whole lot of dotting, I was finished! Here's the finished look...



For more inspiration follow us on Instagram @AmysAvenueInteriors and Twitter @Amys_Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment